Grey Call Ducks

Scott

Ozark Bantams
12 Years
Apr 11, 2007
Southeast Missouri
I am looking for Grey Call Duck hatching eggs. I am willing to buy them or trade for something I have. I realize that it is past the laying season for calls, but was hoping to find a few contacts that have grey calls that will have hatching eggs this spring.

Feathered Wings

Songster
11 Years
Oct 9, 2008
Georgia
Hmmmm not trying to steal the thread just and observation here.

I have noticed some spell it Grey Calls and others Gray Calls and it's that way all over the internet it's spelled both ways.
Just and observation

Hope you get your Grey Calls Scott i would be interested in trading eggs next spring with you if you get some.
Mine are line bred by a breeder and i thought introducing new blood might strengthen the genetics.

Thats how i do my old english bantams when the line begins to weaken or the colors start breeding wrong i will introduce a new blood line to strengthen it.

Scott

Ozark Bantams
12 Years
Apr 11, 2007
Southeast Missouri
I see it spelled both ways also. I have no idea which is right.

So, do you currently have grey calls? If so, I'd be glad to trade with you in the spring. I've got white calls, mandarins, and (hopefully) black east indies.

Feathered Wings

Songster
11 Years
Oct 9, 2008
Georgia
I have Both White and Grey Calls
Mine are from show stock so they are very good ducks

The East Indies are the ones i would like to have i love the green sheen they have.

Do you know what color the ducklings would be if you crossed a white with a grey?

Scott

Ozark Bantams
12 Years
Apr 11, 2007
Southeast Missouri
If you are still looking for BEIs in the spring and I for Gray Calls, we will have to trade eggs. As for the color of that mix, I have no idea.

Feathered Wings

Songster
11 Years
Oct 9, 2008
Georgia
Quote:
Okay will do

As for the color combination i was just curious i have a lone white female and was wondering what color would come out if i bred her to a grey.

rainplace

Interstellar Duck Academy
10 Years
Jun 23, 2009
Northwestern Washington
gray is color
grey is colour

gig.gif

like organize (american) and organise (english)

Top Bottom