Grey Jungle Fowl

Larryburford

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 28, 2014
Hello,
I am trying to find a seller that as Grey Jungle fowl. I had a pair but my hen died two years ago. I have a beautiful large male that is about 6 years old. I raise Red Jungle fowl and have two very nice strains of them. I found a seller in Texas for the Greys but have sent them a couple of emails and never got a reply. The person must be able to ship the birds that get them from. Please email me at [email protected] if you can help me out.

Thank you,
Larry Burford

Larry contact Kelly McMullen he has for sale right now his number is (318)-949-2294 or (318)-453-6569. He has some of the BEST junglefowl for GREAT! prices. Best of luck.! I wont have any until next season. Incase you don't find any.

Saul-

Thanks guys. I will follow up on these leads.
smile.png

Larry

I googled Kelly's number and he lives about 40 minutes from my house!!! I sure hope he has some Grey's. I will call him in the morning.

I googled Kelly's number and he lives about 40 minutes from my house!!! I sure hope he has some Grey's. I will call him in the morning.

I wish I were that close to Kellys place.I would love to see his set up.I heard that he has acres of birds.He can be hard to get ahold of so keep calling.
In N.H.,Tony.

I went to Kelly's today. I have never see that many different birds in one place before. He is a super nice guy. I came home with some Grey junglefowl and some young Ceylon. Now if I just had a couple of Richardson hens to go with my Red's..

Larry

Nice, now you only need the greens and then your collection will be complete. By the way, who is the original owner of your reds?

I got one strain from Tom Condon in Conn. the other strain of Reds came from a man in South Louisiana. I can't remember his name. I have it somewhere and I will let you know if I find it.

Back
Top Bottom