Greyfields Greyt Adventures in England

speaking of kilts....

my sister plays in a pipe band (bagpipe)...they are pretty good....they came in second at the Highland games in Chicago with bands coming from all around...from Canada to MN...

they have a nobby knees contest at the end of these events....and I shan't say another word about the pics she sent me...ACK...that ol man was showin more than his knees...put the kilt back down geezer....ever hear of a cod peice? ha ha ha.

I've got fam from Scotland...that I don't know much about.

and my dad has a good buddy in England...him and his family came for a visit once upon a time and thought we were gross for putting ice in our cokes....learn something new everyday.

me,
g

Hope your both feeling somewhat better today Grey...sorry your ill on your great adventure........keep posting even I am enjoying hearing about your Greyt adventures in England........rub some goosefat on yer chest...me mam always said it makes yer better lad! and make yersel a hot toddie!

Interesting post on we English and our pets.......my Yorkie...has a diamond collar (not real of course)....English tweed coat, pink quilted coat, and a faux fur coat and a "parka"......and I hug her to death! Luckily my hubbie will hug me in public...then again he is Italian and not English........

Ahhh, goose fat. It makes owt better.

We were driving down a narrow lane and I saw a paddock full of geese. I naturally stopped the car and gave them a 'gander'. They were Embdens by the looks of them, except for the few so colored in mud I thought they were grey. I rolled down the window and started honking at them and they got really excited and were honking back.

So, here I am going "honk honk honk honk, honk honk honk" and the geese were going "honk honk honk honk HONK HONK honk hink". I then detected movement out of hte corner of my eye to see the farmer walk out of a shed with a pitchfork. I re-engaged the clutch before making eye contact and sped away from the scene. I was terribly emberassed.

Quote:
You know where they are? I have to look for them every time!
roll.png

Eat a few ginger biscuits from M&S for me. I am so addicted to those.

Back
Top Bottom