GROGEL PLUS B Hatching Supplement ???

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by IwannaBEaMERMAID, May 21, 2010.

1. IwannaBEaMERMAID

IwannaBEaMERMAID Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2009
    Beverly Hills, CA
    well, my dad ordered GROGEL PLUS B Hatching Supplement for my order from ideal, do the people at ideal add the water and give it to my chicks, or do they send the packet ??

2. newlyweds

newlyweds Pearl of the Prairie

Mar 12, 2010
    Southeast Texas
    I just got some and they sent the packet.

3. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    They will send you a packet, it is a small packet and when I ordered mine from Mcmurray, they taped it inside the box with the chicks and it was hard to see and I didnt think they sent it, but I found it in the box, I was expecting it to be a larger packet but it is in a small bag so be on the look out for it. It does help the chicks too, it's easy to mix and give to them and they like it and I noticed a difference in the size of the chicks that got it and the ones that didnt.

4. Cindy in PA

Cindy in PA Overrun With Chickens

Jul 8, 2008
    Fleetwood, PA
    When I ordered bantams from MM last year they added the water and the chicks ate it on the way. Meyer this year sent the packet. No idea about Ideal. My chicks this year didn't eat it anyway.

5. Frogdogtimestwo

Frogdogtimestwo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2008
    I just received an Ideal order last week and it was taped to part of the invoice (folded into it) on the outside of the box, it is a 2X2 square little baggie with about 1-2 tsp in it. I almost threw it away with the box but remembered I had ordered and went looking.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by