Grow Getters & Mad Potters (Gardening Thread)

Would you like to be part of a seed exchange?

• Yes

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Pics
Gurneys seed company has re-stocked, I haven't checked any of the others, but seeds are starting to be available now.

You should not have told me this.....:lol: I just ordered two more gold raspberry plants...ha ha. I was going to wait until spring. Well, the new plants I just ordered won't SHIP until spring but I ordered them now. Months in advance.... *sigh*

Is there such a thing as Gardeners Anonymous? I think I have a problem.....;)

You should not have told me this.....:lol: I just ordered two more gold raspberry plants...ha ha. I was going to wait until spring. Well, the new plants I just ordered won't SHIP until spring but I ordered them now. Months in advance.... *sigh*

Lol, I have so far bought 100 2" peat pots and 100 plastic plant labels. Plus like $60 in seeds for the garden next year.... I still need to buy some seed starting mix, perlite, and a bale or 2 of peat moss.

Me too I saw this photo the other day and practically started drooling. I realized i might have a problem because if someone offered me a free trip to Disney, 6 flags or this store I’d take the this store
26919955-9C5B-4B14-99CA-4607B9546961.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom