Growing Up: Easter Egger

I have two bantam EEs from MPC, they will be 4 weeks old tomorrow, their names are Bella (brown) and Gracie (black/gray ?).

Last edited:
Well my EE's are now almost 5 months old and boy have they changed in color! One of them even gifted me with a BEAUTIFUL BLUE egg yesterday for the first time! I need to get some better pictures of my pullets but I have a couple good before and afters of my roo that I will share for now. Just to show how much he has changed in color :)

His before pic at around 1 week

Him at almost 5 months!

Well my EE's are now almost 5 months old and boy have they changed in color! One of them even gifted me with a BEAUTIFUL BLUE egg yesterday for the first time! I need to get some better pictures of my pullets but I have a couple good before and afters of my roo that I will share for now. Just to show how much he has changed in color :)

His before pic at around 1 week

Him at almost 5 months!

Wow, he is gorgeous! I am getting 25 new babies on the 12th, hope I get a good lot of girls, but if I get any boys I'll hope for a pretty guy like that. Congrats on having such a looker! :)

Thank you for your comments... I think he is handsome also but he has a MAJOR attitude problem going on lately. If he doesnt get it under control soon he might not be here much longer :(

i wont some EE's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad i just love them
bow.gif
, i just have no idea how to get them, ive searched so hard everywhere to try and get some i'm all out
idunno.gif
hmm.png
. Besides that really great EE's every one so jealous
droolin.gif

Stella, Rose, Ocean 2weeks old

Stella 2 weeks old
Stella 6 weeks old
Stella about 12 weeks old
Stella also about 12 weeks old
Stella at about 5 months

Rose 2 weeks old
Rose 6 weeks
Rose about 12 weeks

Rose about 12 weeks
Rose about 5 months

Ocean 2 weeks old
Ocean 6 weeks old
Ocean about 12 weeks
Ocean about 12 weeks
Ocean about 5 months

They are all 10 months now and all look a little different though I havent taken new pics.

2 are laying eggs
Stella has yet to lay that I am aware of
Rose a BLUE egg
Ocean a GREEN egg

I also have new EE chicks and I will start taking photos of them also
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom