Pics
Hatch rate 8/8.. Had 2 keets and an egg in the incubator when I went to sleep last night. I also had my barn cat inside becasue she was super late to get home and I didnt want to leave her outside (she recently recovered from a nasty fall ?maybe? something that left her vertigo all out of wack) ... Anyway @1am I am awaken by the sound of an alarm going off in my house..it was my incubator the the temp had dropped so it was beeping. ..i come to find out my incubator had been tampered with and was open, my heart sank.. I rushed to see if my 2 keets and egg were alive.. And I found 3 keets huddled under the lid of the incubator and alive! My barn cat had not killed them!! Well I wasnt going to deal with that cat again torturing my keets..so I took her and locked her up in the barn!

But YEAH!! 8/8
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Hatch rate 8/8.. Had 2 keets and an egg in the incubator when I went to sleep last night. I also had my barn cat inside becasue she was super late to get home and I didnt want to leave her outside (she recently recovered from a nasty fall ?maybe? something that left her vertigo all out of wack) ... Anyway @1am I am awaken by the sound of an alarm going off in my house..it was my incubator the the temp had dropped so it was beeping. ..i come to find out my incubator had been tampered with and was open, my heart sank.. I rushed to see if my 2 keets and egg were alive.. And I found 3 keets huddled under the lid of the incubator and alive! My barn cat had not killed them!! Well I wasnt going to deal with that cat again torturing my keets..so I took her and locked her up in the barn!

But YEAH!! 8/8
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Great hatch! And yeah for your morally grey cat! Mine would eat them for sure if they got the chance…

Moved them out of their brooder nest into this indoor coop to grow out more. Kinda cold? Temp is reading 57°F .. They do have their two nesting warm plates.
1019221638.jpg

Back
Top Bottom