Grrrr! I ALWAYS tell DH that he's a space cadet when he drives....

Oh crud, I'm glad he's ok!

Now smack him!

(I did the same thing many years ago - rode into the back of a truck at a stop light!
hide.gif
not much damage at all to my car but the latch for the hood was broken and we couldn't open the hood... so I traded it in and bought a new car.
gig.gif
)

Quote:
Hes gettin' nuttin' for Christmas..except to pay the Ins. deductible....
smack.gif

My oh my. Sorry about the van, but glad he's oaky.

How about a course in Defensive Driving? It teaches a lot of good habits, and it will lower the cost of insurance a little bit.

Quote:
LOL..i know!..i said the same thing to him.."Are you SURE you had it on??" He said Yes! And he dosent lie..(hes the dummy type that would have told the police he didnt have it on, if he didnt...lol..where i would have lied...
hide.gif
) He has no reason to lie about it...know what i mean..
So..its weird how it happend..but like i said he was leaning forward when he hit the truck.. and he hit the top of his head..like he got bounced straight up..
and the police didnt ticket him or anything..

Quote:
Our ins isnt high..,the actual ins paymnents..( only like $70 a month..),...just the dang deductible...we must have chose it for cheaper ins payments or something.. i cant remember. I hope it is lower than $500...i also hope we didnt choose the $1000 deductible...
barnie.gif

Quote:
Redhen, we really need pictures.

Picture #1, him sitting up straight with the seat belt on.

Picture #2, him sitting with seat belt on while leaning as far forward as possible.

Picture #3, him laying across the hood with a bikini on.

Quote:
LOL..okay..now hubby is saying...lets go to the shop and you can take a pic and show him that i CAN reach reach the windshield with my head WITH a seatbelt on! OMG! I am dying laughing here.. off we go to take pics..
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom