Guess the animal breed (ALL)

Quote:
From what I've heard they're the same, and can be reffered to as a Brabant, Brabanter, or Belgian. I could be wrong but I think there might be more than one Belgian breed that you might be mixing them up with or something...
idunno.gif

I could be completely wrong though.
tongue.png
I'm not the most up to date on my draft breed history, as I'm more into the smaller horses...

Last edited:
Quote:
You are correct! (On both statements!)

Now I feel stupi-fied. ಠ_ಠ I had a feeling they were probably different, like I said I'm not the most up to date on all of my draft breeds...
tongue.png

Quote:
You are correct! (On both statements!)

Now I feel stupi-fied. ಠ_ಠ I had a feeling they were probably different, like I said I'm not the most up to date on all of my draft breeds...
tongue.png

Don't feel bad; Ardennes are an uncommon breed of draught horse. Not a lot of people know about them.

Quote:
tongue.png

Don't feel bad; Ardennes are an uncommon breed of draught horse. Not a lot of people know about them.

I know, but I should have known that because I read a lot on horses and hang out around them a lot.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom