All gentlemen?

Drumming feet

Chirping
Apr 2, 2023
Coming along as roosters? These are a specific project I was doing to cross breed back. To look much similar and for egg laying abilities.. Mess of all aparent roos. There are part hedemora, barnyard with welsummer look, but is specific projects. (More productive, longer producing, hardy) I made these breeds to breed with similar breeds that look like them to keep their production very good with good food to feed ratios. They are awesome. The grow out is amazing. I believe they are all male. The mom here is this white with big red comb. As a barnyard mix. I am mixing back to pure breed with one breed from this and sticking to that. I only want pure bred.
20240209_165504.jpg
20240210_111923.jpg
20240210_112217(0).jpg
20240210_112132.jpg

Attachments

• 20240210_111915.jpg
    20240210_111915.jpg
    623 KB · Views: 9
Oh h
In the last picture, the bird to the far right may be a pullet. Can you post a solo picture of her?
Oh her? Yes she has a very small orange comb. From here I am doing straight hedemoras. Adding more pure breed and if the mom hatches them ok. Im tired. What happens happens. Really dont want to tamper.

Ok the barred and the whiter one are from an Azure that has hugers comb and wattes than my rooster. The barred one has a comb that is pink and orange on top and I dont know why. 2 months old. And a month or so old. So. I think the two next are roosters and there are so many. I dont know how to cull but that will probably be my end result for my area.
20240210_111900.jpg

Ok the barred and the whiter one are from an Azure that has hugers comb and wattes than my rooster. The barred one has a comb that is pink and orange on top and I dont know why. 2 months old. And a month or so old. So. I think the two next are roosters and there are so many. I dont know how to cull but that will probably be my end result for my area. View attachment 3745020
Look around your area for animal auctions also post them on craigslist

Back
Top Bottom