Guess the breed and get 10 points!

arpolis

Songster
6 Years
Jun 29, 2013
Tulsa, OK
Hello all!

From MPC I ordered 4 new chicks that arrived today. I ordered two Easter eggers and since there was limited supply of those I order two more of their "random rare breed" chicks where they just pick chicks at random from a certain group. I sent an e-mail to MPC already and hope they respond with which chick is what. Until then I will post pics of each chick and the person to guess them correctly gets 10 points! Here they are:

1)

2)

3)

4)

If you need more pics of any particular angle then let me know.

Hello all!

From MPC I ordered 4 new chicks that arrived today. I ordered two Easter eggers and since there was limited supply of those I order two more of their "random rare breed" chicks where they just pick chicks at random from a certain group. I sent an e-mail to MPC already and hope they respond with which chick is what. Until then I will post pics of each chick and the person to guess them correctly gets 10 points! Here they are:

1)

Easter Egger
2)
/www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/6265007/width/200/height/400[/IMG
Possibly a Sicilian Buttercup, can you post a picture of the comb?

3)
Looks like a Black Sumatra, could you get pictures of it's face though?

4)

Possibly a Sicilian Buttercup, can you post a picture of the comb?

Last edited:
I think the first two are the EEs they look to have muffs. Maybe pictures of the front of their faces and maybe their legs would help

Face pics all in the same order as above^

1)

2)

3)

4)

Hope that helps. I have new dad hands and are too gentile I think and it is hard to get the chicks to pose. But happy to try again if needed.

Here are 4 pics of #4. She is the smallest of them all. The rest are about the same size and she is just noticeably smaller:

Here are 4 pics of #4. She is the smallest of them all. The rest are about the same size and she is just noticeably smaller:

oh my gosh I have no clue but that first picture is cracking me up :lol:
Never mind, all of the pictures are cute. Can you tell what type of comb she has

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom