Guess the BYC user!

No joke. The first day I could sleep in and not have to worry about school or work... yippee!!! Then I had to get up early anyway, but it wasn't for any ESSENTIAL obligation so it felt much better than usual. :p

No way. College/university maths would kill me. :lol:

I know those days lol. When I have to get up for an important reason I dread getting up...I have to drag myself outta bed. Egh, I hate those mornings. But when I get up just for the sheer joy of getting up it's so much easier than knowing I have some big task ahead which must be done.
College math/science/physics would draw and quarter me also.
lol.png
I'm so with you there. I'm way more into English and stuff.

English would kill me three times over :lau I am so bad at languages and literature analysis.
I don't even know if I'm good at anything. Well I probably am, I'm just too lazy to tackle something like college maths head on. :lol:

Last edited:
Totally with you there on math. :/ I know that when I go to college I'm going to learn about diseases that plague animals - it sounds ever so interesting to me. :p
English would kill me three times over
lau.gif
I am so bad at languages and literature analysis.
I don't even know if I'm good at anything. Well I probably am, I'm just too lazy to tackle something like college maths head on.
lol.png

Well when I go to uni I'll be learning all about maths and physics... but in a way that's actually applicable to real life. Not just dodgy formulas that will never be useful past the Year 12 exams :lau

And anyway, maths and physics can be fun times.
As long as it doesn't involve quadratics. lol.

Diseases that plague animals... hmm. Sounds interesting. I don't know if I'd be able to stomach that. o-o

Last edited:
Mentioning things that are hard to stomach . . .

I'm ba-a-ack!
tongue.png

So I guess it's my turn, huh?

Let's see . . . . .

Ok. Got one.

She has a sister who's also a member here, a new baby brother, and a little more boyfriend than she bargained for. Who is she?

Need more? She isn't on a whole lot these days, partly because in addition to the other stuff, she has a part-time job and is active in local theater.

Back
Top Bottom