Guess The Egg Game GAME OVER!

Quote:
WINNER

Thanks for playing everyone. A lot of folks pegged the middle egg as a turkey and some got the big one on the right as a turkey but I guess no one was thinking about a turkey fart egg. LOL

Congrats to lnfcef81! Did yesterday's clue help you out at all?

I'm guessing
Phesant
Turkey
and swan

smile.png

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Really? ALL TURKEY EGGS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
ep.gif

I thouht they only layed speckled eggs??

That's right, normally they do but late in the laying season I actully get quite a few that are plain white. I guess thier ink runs out. LOL

I'll tell the story about how I came up with this little game. One day while gaterhing the turkey eggs I found that really huge one. It's no wonder so many guessed it to be a goose egg because it's about as big as one. The next day that little roundish egg was in there. I'm not sure if it was the same hen turkey as there is a pretty good number of turkeys in that pen but I think it might have been. I thought she may have laid the tiny one to make up for shooting out that big one the day before. LOL Anyway I was looking at them and compairing to a regular turkey egg and I thought to myself "if I didn't know better I would never think that all three of them came from turkeys" and that's when I got the idea to post them on here. At the last minute I decided to add a prize to make it a little more interesting.

Again, thanks to everyone who took the time to make a guess. This was a lot of fun for me.​

Back
Top Bottom