Guess the Mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmaRainboe

🙄🤚💙Duckie💜😩🤚
Jul 30, 2020
Washington
I know the mixes of these chickens. YOU have to try and guess what two chickens the picture is a mix of! I will probably add more posts with chickens to guess in the future, but I’m gonna start with one! You may guess multiple times! So get your guesses ready and have fun! (This one is a pullet btw)
0A718A64-002C-4C94-B33D-B4F934828E97.jpeg

I know the mixes of these chickens. YOU have to try and guess what two chickens the picture is a mix of! I will probably add more posts with chickens to guess in the future, but I’m gonna start with one! You may guess multiple times! So get your guesses ready and have fun! (This one is a pullet btw)View attachment 2342360
Polish, gold wyandotte mix?

Are you sure? She doesn’t have a single comb, which is the only comb type possible in that cross. She also has feathered feet, which can’t come from two clean legged parents.
Are you sure? She doesn’t have a single comb, which is the only comb type possible in that cross. She also has feathered feet, which can’t come from two clean legged parents.
I will admit it is a bit odd, but the lady we got it from only had a cream legbar rooster, and cream legbar and welsummer hens. But it does appear there are other mixes in there 🤔. I will admit when we first got her I was a bit suspicious because as a chick she looked nothing like a cream legbar or welsummer chick, but the lady only had those types of chickens. So I have no clue what else she could be. Here’s a picture of her, if you have any other theories I’ll be happy to listen 😁 We also got this other chick who looks like a cream legbar chick or a cross between a cream legbar and a welsummer (2nd pic) but she sadly passed at like a week old. 😔 The lady did let her chickens free range in the woods, I guess if somehow another rooster got in. If one did I’m still certain she is part cream legbar. They look too similar.
735C0778-9E8F-4B40-B6D6-19CDE4769693.jpeg
A0E19E9E-2255-4924-82AC-6F3ADBCAFDD5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom