Guess the sex. Leghorn, Faverolle, Serama, Polish and Silkie.

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by mrslb333, Sep 24, 2010.

1. mrslb333

mrslb333 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    First of all Foghorn my 5 week Exchequer leghorn.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Next Theodore my 4 week old Salmon Faverolle [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Next Melman 4 week old Serama [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] And now Chip also 4 week old Serama [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Now for the polish 7week old Colin [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] 7 week old Phil [​IMG] [​IMG] And last but not least Nugget 4 month Nugget the Silkie [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Also if you have any idea on the Serma's colours that would be fantastic.Thanks in advance. Lucy [​IMG]

2. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
    It might be a but early to judge on some of them, but my guess is that your fav and polish are the only females - the rest are males. Maybe in a few more wks it'll be a bit easier to tell. [​IMG]

3. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    The faverolle is definately a girl. 1st Serama boy, 2nd girl-they look like they hold their wings differently. The silkie, with that comb/knot is probably a boy-my girls get combs that you really can't see. Polish-if there are 3, I'm going to guess boy-girl-boy. Are there 3 or two?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by