Guess what I’m making...

I am so incredibly JEALOUS! Hulk green with envy! I want one soooo bad! The stuff I would make! Oooh the useless and sometimes ingenious stuff! I'm just as excited about this gift as I would have been if you said someone gave you a brand new mennonite built aviary with all the bells and whistles!

Oh that is SO awesome!!! How many slots does it have? I think I counted 45? So cool. It looks perfect. Let us know how it works!!!

You can make it in PINK?!?!?!?!?!??!?! :eek:
Thank you! I have 2 colors of that type of filament, gray and pink, and I wish I did it in pink haha.

I am so incredibly JEALOUS! Hulk green with envy! I want one soooo bad! The stuff I would make! Oooh the useless and sometimes ingenious stuff! I'm just as excited about this gift as I would have been if you said someone gave you a brand new mennonite built aviary with all the bells and whistles!
I’ve been looking at some stuff, the little waterers I use for chicks is my next project. If you have suggestions for future projects I’d love to hear them.

Ok, the chicks are all out of the bator as of last night, I cleaned it out and heated it up today, and set 45 - Celadon carrying eggs from my snowies.
E781C997-1EFC-4920-B18D-21FFB7CBC11D.jpeg

I gave it a few test spins and they’re all turning nicely. I’ve noticed my nr360 produces more side pippers than the brinsea, I’m hoping the smoother ride provided by appropriate sized holes will help with that. But since I hadn’t tried it yet, I used kind of B-team eggs, a bit older, seen some worse weather conditions etc.

Back
Top Bottom