Ended Guess When BYC Will Reach 490,000 Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Only 19 entries?
:confused:
23 actually. That list does not show the ones that people changed from. You can see all here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...KJHWzI_28mp7li5wTo226mUdjk/edit#gid=670772013

The spreadsheet tab labeled "BYC Members, View This Tab" has a formula that generates a list of the most current guesses and eliminates previous ones.

Example:
@fluffycrow entered twice. Their first guess was 5/30 & the second guess was 6/20.
1685465547697.png

The formula takes all of the data from @Kiki's data entry tab:
1685465753035.png

This formula takes a the most recent entry from members and sorts them by date and time. If you look, you'll see that @fluffycrow is listed on this page only once.
1685465851112.png

23 actually. That list does not show the ones that people changed from. You can see all here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...KJHWzI_28mp7li5wTo226mUdjk/edit#gid=670772013

The spreadsheet tab labeled "BYC Members, View This Tab" has a formula that generates a list of the most current guesses and eliminates previous ones.

Example:
@fluffycrow entered twice. Their first guess was 5/30 & the second guess was 6/20.
View attachment 3523176

The formula takes all of the data from @Kiki's data entry tab:
View attachment 3523178
This formula takes a the most recent entry from members and sorts them by date and time. If you look, you'll see that @fluffycrow is listed on this page only once.
View attachment 3523180
Thanks for the info!
I was wondering how the system worked.
:thumbsup

Thanks, @R2elk , I have guessed already - and while it is probably wrong, I will let it be and see what happens! The probability of me being wrong increases with each successive guess :rolleyes: :gig:rolleyes: I would have been in the top three on the last one I guessed in - if I hadn't rethought it and changed my guess!

Murphy's Law: If it can go wrong, it will
Law of Statistics: If it is bad, the probability of it happening gets close to 1

Thanks, @R2elk , I have guessed already - and while it is probably wrong, I will let it be and see what happens! The probability of me being wrong increases with each successive guess :rolleyes: :gig:rolleyes: I would have been in the top three on the last one I guessed in - if I hadn't rethought it and changed my guess!

Law of Statistics: If it is bad, the probability of it happening gets close to 1
Actually, you have not made a guess in this contest.

Oh, dear, my post/guess isn't showing. Hmmmm...OHHHHHH, I guessed in the new threads one (reach 1,490,000) Okay, I have to do some math and guess in this one, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom