Guess who's back!

Who’s we did you go and get married? Swans wow they are gorgeous. Not sure how’s they mix with geese and ducks though. Especially during mating season. Research is a must.

Lol!By we I mean my friends and family! This was definitely not something I did alone and couldn’t have done it without everyone supporting me and my ventures! My boyfriend does help me out a lot though!

And you’re right, it seems that swans are pretty hard to keep. They’re not as hardy as geese from what I’ve read.

Hey, welcome back. I live over in Knoxville, and will be back in Jackson TN full time after Christmas. So not to far from cashville.

I too returned this past month. The forums have changed a bit, harder to find old threads that had 1000s of pages and lots of constant flow. Now it seems like the site is more new posts oriented.

:frow

Hey, welcome back. I live over in Knoxville, and will be back in Jackson TN full time after Christmas. So not to far from cashville.

I too returned this past month. The forums have changed a bit, harder to find old threads that had 1000s of pages and lots of constant flow. Now it seems like the site is more new posts oriented.

:frow

Lets bring it back!

Back
Top Bottom