Guinea fowl eggs

Sabo

In the Brooder
Sep 24, 2020
Kebbi Nigeria
My humidity is high in my incubator and it day of Lock down can I lower the humidity of just live it like that since day 1to day 24 of my guinea fowl incubation the humidity is same

My humidity is high in my incubator and it day of Lock down can I lower the humidity of just live it like that since day 1to day 24 of my guinea fowl incubation the humidity is same
We need more information. What was your humidity from day zero through day 24? What day are you on now? What is your humidity now?

I incubate guinea eggs at 30% to 35% humidity for days zero through 24. I lockdown on day 25 and raise the humidity to 65% to 70%.

If you have been running at a high humidity from the beginning, your eggs are not likely to hatch due to failure of the air cell to increase in size.

We need more information. What was your humidity from day zero through day 24? What day are you on now? What is your humidity now?

I incubate guinea eggs at 30% to 35% humidity for days zero through 24. I lockdown on day 25 and raise the humidity to 65% to 70%.

If you have been running at a high humidity from the beginning, your eggs are not likely to hatch due to failure of the air cell to increase in size.

The eggs can not hatch if the humidity is higher and the air space is small is that true
If the air space is too small, the keets will not have any air to breathe when they internally pip and will not hatch. Dropping the humidity during lockdown can be harmful to their hatching success. If the air cell did not develop properly during the incubation phase, it is too late to try to fix it at lockdown.

Back
Top Bottom