guinea hen hatch along

so these are the weird ones im hatching on my own but my teacher has some chicks he hatched and now he is incubating eggs from my farm we are 13 days away from those hatching and me and him candled 3 today out of the three we candled 2 have keets in them there are about 20 eggs

Hello! Oh I am so excited to see you hatch these eggs, and I wish you the best of luck! I do want to just say that usually you should not hatch oddly shaped Or misshapen eggs. It can cause lots of problems with the chicks and they might not develop right. But these are your chicks and your eggs, so it is totally up to you, just wanted to let you know. I hope you have a great day, and again good luck with your hatch!

Hello! Oh I am so excited to see you hatch these eggs, and I wish you the best of luck! I do want to just say that usually you should not hatch oddly shaped Or misshapen eggs. It can cause lots of problems with the chicks and they might not develop right. But these are your chicks and your eggs, so it is totally up to you, just wanted to let you know. I hope you have a great day, and again good luck with your hatch!
me too
yes i do understand egg number 3

Back
Top Bottom