guinea hen hatch along

cuddle time
1657484202100.png

maple is doing great and getting big uh i fed her some lettuce and kale today she kept coming back to me for more it as so cute and i think she liked it also she has been eating the paper thet is at the bottom of her cage will this hurt her

maple is doing great and getting big uh i fed her some lettuce and kale today she kept coming back to me for more it as so cute and i think she liked it also she has been eating the paper thet is at the bottom of her cage will this hurt her
If needs to have appropriate sized grit available if it is getting treats and eating paper.

Get grit sized for chicks and sprinkle some around on the bedding.

Here I take a shovel full from an ant pile. Other people buy chick grit at the feed store.
ok ill work on getting some uh I also have my flock of full-grown guineas a duck and 3 youngish chickens they aren't laying yet should I do this for any of them the pln was to add grit feeders to the guinea hen cage when the chickens got old enough and moved into there

ok ill work on getting some uh I also have my flock of full-grown guineas a duck and 3 youngish chickens they aren't laying yet should I do this for any of them the pln was to add grit feeders to the guinea hen cage when the chickens got old enough and moved into there
If they are getting treats or other things than processed feed they should have grit available.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom