Guinea keet piped yesterday 4 days early what should I do?

hi am new here and obviously i do not know much but i do know this, i hatched random eggs this year from my daughters farm(1st time to do this) and we thought we had jus chicken eggs and so were waiting the required amout of days.sure enough at the right time 2 eggs pipped squeeked and began to hatch, the next day another egg was piping and began to hatch quickly all over in 2 hours!!!!!!!! the chicks were sitll in the incubater with it.the chick turned out to be a duckling!! and according to the farm manager at least 4 days too early however she did well grew qickly and loved her strang looking siblings.she towered over her chicken family as she was a indian runner and has now returned to the farm and is loved by the visiting children as she is so tame.i guess what im saying is we followed our instints as 1s timers and let nature do what it did maybe we were lucky she survived but if it is hatching then the prosess will not stop watch wait and see. learn as we did and it makes us better keepers

As of sometime friday night it finally pushed out. Like I said a fuzzy wobbly knot headed Blue Coral Guinea is now chirping away in my kitchen. Its amazing how such a BIG bird can come out of such a small egg. Her name is KNUCKLEHEAD!!

Im trying to post pictures but I cannot figure out how!

Guineas are the cutest, we call them penguins when they hatch.
And then, THEY GROW UP...
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom