Guineas hatching!!!

Jmccauley

Chirping
Jun 14, 2021
I don't know if this has been discussed, i don't know exactly how to search for it. ANNNYYYYWAYYY! it is hatching day and i have one sucessful hatch so far and i have another that has a pip hole but has not had any progress since then, my question is how long can it stay at that stage before i start worrying? my other two have no signs of starting.. I'm so excited and anxious haha!

I don't know if this has been discussed, i don't know exactly how to search for it. ANNNYYYYWAYYY! it is hatching day and i have one sucessful hatch so far and i have another that has a pip hole but has not had any progress since then, my question is how long can it stay at that stage before i start worrying? my other two have no signs of starting.. I'm so excited and anxious haha!
Aw, can I see the babies? I love Guineas

She's doing this weird thing with her mouth every so often like she's choking or sneezing.im such a nervous Nelly lol I tried to upload a video but it wouldn't let me I'll try a picture!

Here's a screenshot!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210619-184202.png
    Screenshot_20210619-184202.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
And here is the egg in question It's had that one pip hole and crack for quite some time and little miss has bumped the egg several times as well.

Attachments

• Snapchat-354738913.jpg
    Snapchat-354738913.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 3
Thank you that's what I read i just wanted to make sure I understood it right and that 3 hours of no activity after that is normal. My first hatch has me all crazy lol
I hear ya. Just be patient and if it hasn't hatched by tomorrow maybe consider helping it along. Have fun, keep us posted!

Back
Top Bottom