Guitar Hero..AHHHH!

chicktasticvt

Songster
11 Years
Mar 17, 2008
Bennington, VT
Ok so I bought my hubby Guitar hero for his b-day, then he bought our son Guitar hero for easter, I was fine withall of this, but now they have taken over the tv and the computer with this game, the worst part is I have all those songs stuck in my had all day and night
barnie.gif
he.gif
th.gif

Oh, chick. I really feel for you. My husband got it a while back. (maybe around last october) I promise you, he DID eventually get tired of it. It took a while. And a few weekends of having our family or friends over to play with him. (c'mon, grow up already!) But once he beat the game on "Hard" he finally got to where he plays it much less.

Now he wants Rock Band. :-/

Cassandra

i wont buy it.Only reason is they have 3 real Guitars they hardly play.The boys (hubby to)dont need any more new toys.

Quote:
AHHHH! My husband is a real life bass player. Right now he's rehearsing for a church musical. So I can't say the same for him. Well, it's true that he doesn't need any more toys--but I can't stop him from spending his own mad money on silly junk like that if he wants to. LOL

What I don't get is, last November my sister's husband got it. And they all liked it so much that she bought two more for Christmas (one each for her teenage son and daughter.) I can not fathom how people need three play stations and three copies of one game in one house.

(Then she will complain that she doesn't have enough money for so and so. Forgive me if I'm not too quick to sympathize.)

Granted my two sons are too far apart in age to share toys (18 and 4). Am I behind the times? Does everyone do that these days. It seems absurd to me. But I have always been such a mean mom. LOL

Cassandra

(Then she will complain that she doesn't have enough money for so and so. Forgive me if I'm not too quick to sympathize.)

I know people like that... I feel the same way, so don't feel bad. If you're in thousands of debt, please don't keep buying 5 dollar coffee's, spend a 100 on your hair a month, buy a huge entertainment appliances and 100's of movies.

Granted my two sons are too far apart in age to share toys (18 and 4). Am I behind the times? Does everyone do that these days. It seems absurd to me. But I have always been such a mean mom. LOL

No idea, but I'm not that much older than your oldest... but I don't know anyone with more than one of the same toy's, unless it's an extra controller.​

lau.gif
My husband has this game.... he did eventually lose some interest in it, but the time up until then was bothersome
tongue.png
But, he would rather play on his real equipment...... which unfortunately for me is 100 times louder and right next to my laundry area. Runs me out all the time!

Its ok but it gets a little annoying when little kids start thinking their "punk" because they heard "Anarchy for the U.K." on Guitar Hero.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom