Guitar Hero players?

My son got it with his PS2 for Christmas. He's at home playing it now. I don't do too bad on easy playing bass, but I really stink sometimes playing lead. My daughter and I both play easy. My son has been practicing expert for about a week now. I just can't get the hang of blue and orange.
hmm.png

We need to get 80's Encore. At least that way I'd know most of the songs!

I'm not that bad at guitar hero if I don't say so myself, especially for only playing a few times since I don't own the game and only play when I get the chance to mooch off someone else.

My best friends' bf can play Through the Fire and Flames on Expert. It's pretty much the most insane thing ever. I can't even register all the notes flying by, and his hands are so fast they look like a blur. I was watching him play in awe, and I looked over at his parents who were in the room and I was like "your son is on crack" and they laughed and were like "yeah probably" and i said "no, seriously. I mean look at this, its not human!"

Quote:
My son loves that song, but I think it's lame. Have you heard any other of the group's songs? They literally all sound the same! LOL

My kids cracked up when I told them what you told the bf's parents. Greg said there is a reason it says "Good Luck" when you start it!

Quote:
I love Dragon Force! I've got to admit, when I first heard some of their songs I thought they all sounded alike. But now that I know the words they sound different to me
lol.png
It's pretty typical with metal, haha. But I really love Through the Fire and Flames, it's a pretty big "geek song" as in if you are a nerd or anything, you almost are for sure going to love it the moment you hear it. It's very popular right now! My friend has played it for people to test if they are truely nerds or not! hahaha

Back
Top Bottom