Any card game players?

jnicholes

Free Ranging
7 Years
Feb 16, 2017
Dietrich, Idaho
Hi everyone,

I was cleaning up my room today, and I found some very old cards that I used to play with as a kid.

This got me thinking, and I decided to get back into playing this game. Then, that got me thinking, which is why I am posting this today. Is there anybody else here who likes playing card games?

It doesn’t have to be one specific card game. It can be Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh, magic, anything.

I just figured I’d start a conversation and see if there are any fellow card players here.

Regards,

Jared

P.S. This is what I mainly play. Some of you may recognize it.

image.jpg

IMG_2659.jpeg

* I may or may not have been playing MTG for 30 years.
* I may or may not have multiple commander (EDH) decks sleeved up and ready to go at any time.

20240401_085751.jpg
20240401_090728.jpg

* I may or may not have been playing MTG for 30 years.
* I may or may not have multiple commander (EDH) decks sleeved up and ready to go at any time.

View attachment 3788382View attachment 3788392

I got 14 Yu-Gi-Oh decks ready to go myself. I have one more deck under construction, and one in the mail.

I actually found my first Yu-Gi-Oh deck recently. I was able to update it with newer cards and get it working again.

IMG_2661.jpeg

I was a Crystal Beast player growing up.

I collected Pokémon until the early Black and White days. Same with Bella Sara until they changed a lot of things. I have 1 Yu-Gi-Oh card, Ancient One of The Deep Forest, who is very near and dear to my heart and soul.

I collected Pokémon until the early Black and White days. Same with Bella Sara until they changed a lot of things. I have 1 Yu-Gi-Oh card, Ancient One of The Deep Forest, who is very near and dear to my heart and soul.

I have a bunch of Pokémon decks also.

My one Yu-Gi-Oh card that I really treasure is a collectors tin rainbow dragon.

Back
Top Bottom