Gun Owners and Non-Gun Owners should come to a Meeting of the Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
()relics :

Quote:
Free guns here. Just wait till I'm not home.

absolutely right....but then there is still the dog thing...and would you really want to guess when I'm NOT home?​

No. If I was a criminal I would case your place out and make sure what the situation was before I did any B&E. As for dogs a bullet does wonders for people and dogs alike.

Of course I'm not a criminal. One of these days after all the hysteria calms down I intend to get a small shotgun. I won't advertise it though.

Quote:
Quit talking sense Buster. Logic has no place in this discussion.

There was no logic in his response, thus there was no further discussion from me.

Actually Buster was very logical in all his postings. He was well thought out and kept it very polite and to the point. Most of the responses to his post were not.

Quote:
lau.gif

Quote:
My DH wants an M-1. Is that bad?

Oh man I am a gun ignoramus.

As a tax accountant, to me an M-1 is a book-tax difference.

That can't possibly be what he wants, could it?

Last edited:
my favorite pistol is my desert eagle. its a true israeli arms and i have the .44 .38 and 50 cal barrels for it. it cost me over 3k but man i love it. its a cannon. i like my glock 9 and my hi-standard .22. out of my rifles i like my 30-06 best (it was my pawpaws) and my old goose shooter (single shot 10 gage) but my prize is not that expensive but it has history its a steyr m.95. it was originally used by the austrians and germans in ww1. its a bolt action 5 shot rifle 8mmx56mm but what makes it unique is the bolt pulls straight back. the nazis recomissioned them in ww2 for service rifles so a lot of the clips have little swastika eagles on them. im no racist but i am a ww2 buff. my pawpaw served in normandy. anyways it kicks like a mule and when it fires it throws a blast of fire out of it. its great for a gun that as of this year is 94 years old. heres a pic. pretty inexpensive to i got mine for 150.00. got it from jg sales. they have a surplus if these bad boys. my dream gun is this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bushmaster_ACR

4007_sany0044.jpg

4007_l_92e32741899f6923cdd6916e0dd2f095.jpg

Quote:

I don't know what you just said, but I'm thinking the answer is no.

He wants an M-1 Abrams Tank.

No, he won't be able to get one.

Quote:

a benelli m1 or an m1 garand or an m1 carbine? so many options. heres an m1 id love to have if we ever go to war here on us soil again lol. but yeah theres a lot of m1's out there but most of the time its the garand or the benelli or carbine. my brother has a garand. its a great gun and it will drop a deer quicklike.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/120_mm_M1_gun

Quote:
thanks thats how i roll. lol. i love that gun though its a beauty and it has stopping power. the only thing that sucks is each bullet for the .50 cal costs me 1.75 each but its a lot of lead

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom