H1N1 vaccination side effects

Told my DH I feel like I am having a baby! Thats how bad the cramps feel, like contractions! And NO I am Not Pregnant! LOL I have enough youngins runnin around.

Quote:
hide.gif
I was only kidding. I really do hope you feel better soon, and I would say if your pain is that bad you should probably go and be evaluated. Maybe there is something else going on as well?
hugs.gif

I would go to an emergency room. YOur pain sounds unusually bad. It might not be related to the flu shot at all but something serious that just happened to flare up when you got the shot.

Quote:
OP I think you should go to the doctor. It is likely you already had the flu in it's incubation stage. The timing of the shot probably was just a coincidence. It is also a possibility you are allergic to the animal that was used to develop the vaccine. This is why these shots should only be distributed by your doctor as they know your history.

The flu shots they give now are supposed to be dead virus, I received a live virus swine flu shot 30 years ago and got very sick. It was a mandatory shot for the military. It was very irresponsible to give a live virus shot.

Vicki yes that is the one I was talking about, it was a bad time because the military received the shots in a short time frame. We still had to pull duty while very ill because there was just not enough personal to not pull duty.

I was not aware that the mist is a live virus. I would have thought they learned their lesson. History seems to mean nothing to people in charge of lives anymore.

My sister reacts with cramps to vaccines. Had nothing to do with the vaccine. The first couple times she was reacting to something in the carrier they use for the vaccine. After that, because she was expecting a reaction, it became psychosomatic. She's convinced getting a shot makes her sick, so it does, even if it's a pure placebo.

Last edited:
Lots of vaccines are live attenuated virii, but I'll definitely be getting the H1N1 shot when I get vaxxed.. The shot is killed, and I want NO CHANCE of this thing causing me illness.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom