Ha! Oh Friends...

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Amarisus, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Amarisus

Amarisus Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2011
    Fallbrook CA
    So I'm sitting here watching "Friends" and I've always known that Joey and Chandler had a chick and a duck. But watching it again with all my "chicken smarts" if you will, I've noticed that the chick started out as a silkie, then in one episode (when they found out it was a rooster) it completely changes breed. It went from a silkie to a white japanese or something like that. And its supposed to be the same chicken lol! Did anyone else notice that? Or do I just watch too much friends [​IMG]

2. scratch'n'peck

scratch'n'peck Overrun With Chickens

Oct 31, 2008
    West Michigan
    My Coop
    Oh right, that was really early in the Freinds series. I don't think I watched regularly at the beginning because I never remember seeing the birds, but I did not have "chicken smarts" back then either.

3. I REMEMBER THAT!!!! I even posted a thread!! It started off as some sort of random chick breed (Wasn't a silkie, didn't look anything like it), then was a silkie, then a japanese bantam!

I think that the ones before it died :/

4. Dowie

Dowie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2011
    Oh yeah, I remember when it turned into a rooster - I'll have to go back and watch it now.

5. Amarisus

Amarisus Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2011
    Fallbrook CA
    Lol ya me and my husband were like "wait, wasn't it a silkie in the last episode??" it's funny how now that I know about chickens I can name most breeds in movies and shows. I enjoy being a chicken nerd :lol:

6. LOL, me too!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by