Hacking my Big sisters FB account LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of you are getting a little too crazy about this. come on, what is the point? easy target to tear down? yeah, maybe she shouldn't change her sisters facebook but your behavior is inappropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cupman, am I gonna have tell you to behave too?
lau.gif
Might as well, that way I can leave my foot in my mouth and not have too put back later.
roll.png

I'm just not on board with ridiculing someone less than half my age... even if I don't agree with what they are doing.

All of these mean words shouldn't have been said to her. She was just trying to have some fun and no harm was going to be done. Now she might leave because the got upset. Orp, you do have friends. What does it say under your profile picture in gold?
smile.png

I just don't see where anyone was saying "mean words" to her???? Or ridiculing her?

ETA: saying things that someone doesn't want to hear isn't being "mean"

Last edited:
I think some of you are getting a little too crazy about this. thaiturkey, talking down to a 12 year old? come on, what is the point? easy target to tear down? yeah, maybe she shouldn't change her sisters facebook but your behavior is inappropriate.

Talking equally with her in fact. Trying to show her that her behaviour isn't positive for her. Taking into account some posts she made a weeks or two ago. Pandering is not going to help. One lesson even an adolescent needs to learn is that there are consequences to her actions.

Perhaps Orp will see the sense of what I have said to her, now or later. Others, and I was not addressing them, may wish to judge me adversely but I have qualifications and experience to back what I have said.

I just don't see where anyone was saying "mean words" to her???? Or ridiculing her?
ETA: saying things that someone doesn't want to hear isn't being "mean"

Quite so! If she is going to enjoy her life, she needs to hear a few things first she won't want to hear.

Didn't see anything mean being said to the OP. Pointing out that violating someone's privacy, even if they did it to you, is not acceptable behavior is not being mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom