Had To Discard All But One Polish Egg

Nov 25, 2010
Florida
I'm like so out of sorts, this is the third batch of polish eggs I ordered. I got one little beautiful pollack out of those, ONE! Now I had 12 polish eggs, and I have one left in the bator again. Others candled not fertile and two stopped. YIKES!
he.gif

Where are you getting your eggs? If you are buying them, let the seller know that their eggs are not fertile. I've got a flock of GLP and I have NO issues hatching their eggs.

Last edited:
Justachicken... a friend of mine had the same problem....she let the seller know and she replaced her eggs with no problem...I would let the seller know and I am sure she will honor the sale as I am sure she wants to keep customers happy.
frow.gif

I would also ask her if she incubates any of her own eggs to make sure on fertility..the roo may be laying down on the job. LOL

Are polish harder to hatch or was it a fertility issue? I have four polish eggs in now but I know they are fertile they are from my hens ... And I have way too many Roos right now.

I had heard somewhere that Polish eggs do not ship well... do any of you know if this is true? A friend of mine wants some polish chickens, and I was going to try to get some eggs to hatch...

Back
Top Bottom