HAD TO EUTHANIZE CHICK... ;(

I think he logged off.
Hopefully he will be back soon.
:fl

I hope he doesn't wait too long while the chicken is suffering... Man, I have no doubt they are both suffering badly. That would be a hard thing for me to do... But it will be better for the chick. It's just so sad this happened to the chick... Maybe he is taking it to a vet or a professional?

I hope he doesn't wait too long while the chicken is suffering... Man, I have no doubt they are both suffering badly. That would be a hard thing for me to do... But it will be better for the chick. It's just so sad this happened to the chick... Maybe he is taking it to a vet or a professional?
I highly doubt a vet can help in this situation so I hope he isn't wasting the money for that.

I highly doubt a vet can help in this situation so I hope he isn't wasting the money for that.

Couldn't a Vet help put it down or something? I know I have a vet near me in Beaufort NC (not concerned about the location it's a wide area and there are tens of thousands of people around Beaufort) that specializes in Chickens and birds. They do surgery, crop problems like crop mitosis (a problem a chicken of mine had), and many other areas.

Couldn't a Vet help put it down or something? I know I have a vet near me in Beaufort NC (not concerned about the location it's a wide area and there are tens of thousands of people around Beaufort) that specializes in Chickens and birds. They do surgery, crop problems like crop mitosis (a problem a chicken of mine had), and many other areas.
I'm sure a vet would help put it down.

Back
Top Bottom