HAD TO EUTHANIZE CHICK... ;(

Pics
\

Ya, me too... and fyi, i love your little title thingey Safe in the arms of Jesus since 7/10/2012, im actually the son of a missionary on the road to Puerto Rico... and my dad was a pastor until january of last year, were still in the US, but probably moving to PR next summer.

Thanks a lot man. Since I am a born again Christian with salvation, I try to do as much as I can to stand out in a good way and shine my light. I think that's really impressive what your dad does. You should be really proud of him. The best job in the world is to be the servant of God. Never step down and become the president of the United States. It's better to serve God. Take care brother, DM me if I can ever do anything to help out! :thumbsup:old

You did the right thing, man. God bless you. Hopefully this doesn't happen again.
\

Ya, me too... and fyi, i love your little title thingey Safe in the arms of Jesus since 7/10/2012, im actually the son of a missionary on the road to Puerto Rico... and my dad was a pastor until january of last year, were still in the US, but probably moving to PR next summer.

Back
Top Bottom