HAD TO EUTHANIZE CHICK... ;(

You did the right thing, man. God bless you. Hopefully this doesn't happen again.
\

Ya, me too... and fyi, i love your little title thingey Safe in the arms of Jesus since 7/10/2012, im actually the son of a missionary on the road to Puerto Rico... and my dad was a pastor until january of last year, were still in the US, but probably moving to PR next summer.

\

Ya, me too... and fyi, i love your little title thingey Safe in the arms of Jesus since 7/10/2012, im actually the son of a missionary on the road to Puerto Rico... and my dad was a pastor until january of last year, were still in the US, but probably moving to PR next summer.

Thanks a lot man. Since I am a born again Christian with salvation, I try to do as much as I can to stand out in a good way and shine my light. I think that's really impressive what your dad does. You should be really proud of him. The best job in the world is to be the servant of God. Never step down and become the president of the United States. It's better to serve God. Take care brother, DM me if I can ever do anything to help out! :thumbsup:old

\

Oh and something interesting. I don't live far away from Onslow County. I am in Carteret County, NC. Thought that was pretty cool when I first saw your post earlier, so thought I'd share :wee

Oh and something interesting. I don't live far away from Onslow County. I am in Carteret County, NC. Thought that was pretty cool when I first saw your post earlier, so thought I'd share :wee

NO WAY, thats awesome, my dad, my brother, and i actually mow alot of yards out there.. and would you happen to have any chickens for sale, or that you would like to get rid of, (that arent old grandmas)?

NO WAY, thats awesome, my dad, my brother, and i actually mow alot of yards out there.. and would you happen to have any chickens for sale, or that you would like to get rid of, (that arent old grandmas)?

That's pretty awesome! I don't have any chickens for sale now, just my 7 golden comet hens. They are absolutely precious. We missed the Tractor Supply sale for chickens because of a lot of weddings, but Newport Garden Center is supposed to have some this month, and I think next. I don't have any to sell sorry lol. I'd love to help out with getting or raising some chickens in any way I could. DM me anytime! :thumbsup

That's pretty awesome! I don't have any chickens for sale now, just my 7 golden comet hens. They are absolutely precious. We missed the Tractor Supply sale for chickens because of a lot of weddings, but Newport Garden Center is supposed to have some this month, and I think next. I don't have any to sell sorry lol. I'd love to help out with getting or raising some chickens in any way I could. DM me anytime! :thumbsup

Sure thing, thats fine, i probably dont need anymore anyway, lol...

Back
Top Bottom