Had to rehome my chickens

TheklaF

Chirping
Apr 16, 2018
Northern Virginia
We had to rehome our chickens after one of our neighbors complained that we are outside of the chicken zone. It’s really sad considering that you really have to look into our backyard to even have seen our girls. The lady from the county who came by suggested I write to the board of supervisors regarding rezoning. Anybody here have done that before? I really don’t know how to write such a letter but definitely want to have our zoning changed! We live in Prince William County, VA. Any help would definitely be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

I am so sorry! We live on 6 acres, but unfortunately live in an HOA that has nosy people as well. Our next door neighbors are great, but we had someone complain to our HOA president because we had a tiny greenhouse behind our house, and it wasn't "approved" through the architecture review team. The person would have had to have walked into our yard to see it, as it was hidden behind the house. Luckily our HOA president drove by and said he couldn't see it and that was that.

People really need to stop being nosy just for the sake of being nosy.

People really need to stop being nosy just for the sake of being nosy.

nos·y
/ˈnōzē/
INFORMAL
adjective
  1. 1.
    (of a person or their behavior) showing too much curiosity about other people's affairs.
    "he had to whisper to avoid being overheard by their nosy neighbors"
    synonyms: prying, inquisitive, curious, spying, eavesdropping, intrusive
ass·hole
/ˈasˌhōl/
noun
VULGAR SLANG
noun: arsehole; plural noun: arseholes; noun: asshole; plural noun: assholes
  1. the anus.
    • an irritating or contemptible person.

Back
Top Bottom