Haha! Wow!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by TinyTotsSeramas, Aug 1, 2011.

1. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    I have been in a huge egg mood all day! I have eaten about 6 eggs today (cooked 2 at a time)..

Well DH made one and I made the other 2! He looked at mine and I said "do you want a bite?" He said "sure even though I had a bite from the last one I made you"... jerk... ANYWAYS!

he takes a bite an says "did you cook it all the way?!" I said "Yes! Mine are just better then your's!!" he goes "No their not! Mine is better! Atleast mine is cooked!" I said "Atleast mine is juicy and not all dry and has crust on the edges when your finally done cooking it to a crisp!"...

Yeah this is such a slow day we actually just argued over who's eggs were better!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Frost Homestead

Frost Homestead eggmonger

Jul 9, 2011
    Lago Vista, TX
    hahaha! [​IMG] my husband and I have these same conversations! His eggs are always overcooked, he turns the heat up too high so they're scalded brown.

now...I admit Im pretty picky but will eat 'em regardless. I dont know how many times I've walking in the kitchen and seen the heat on the pan up really high while he's scrambling a bowl of eggs, I walk over and turn the heat down LOL [​IMG]

3. magicpigeon

magicpigeon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    [​IMG] I have a rule: I cook my own food and you cook yours. Unless there are guest over...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by