Hair pulling?

LadyWolf44005

Chirping
Apr 26, 2020
I have 2 male goslings about a week and 5 days old. Lately as I been holding them my more Curious one, Marcus (the one i have bet on to give me a run for my money! Lol) started pulling my hair. Now my other one is doing it! I have short hair an I have no idea how this is fun for them. How do I correct this? I tap there beeks. And say no. (I know he has no ideas what I mean) but it does not work. Any ideas?

A fun head of romaine lettuce to chew on just have chick grit out in a bowl for then when offering anything other than their starter. And keep them away from your hair.,can we see these little dickens?

A fun head of romaine lettuce to chew on just have chick grit out in a bowl for then when offering anything other than their starter. And keep them away from your hair.,can we see these little dickens?
Lol sure! Sorry for the wait, I was trying to get a newer pic of them but it's been dark out (storms) plus it does not help that I dont have good lighting in my house. Adding the fact I my cell dose not always take good pics. This pic I took about 2 days after posting, using my moms cell. I wished you could see their white feathers comeing in!!! I need to take closer pics for that tho. Thank you for replying! (Marcus on the right. Tyrion on the left)

Attachments

• IMG_2115.jpg
    IMG_2115.jpg
    788.8 KB · Views: 3
They are adorable, :loveand I am sure by now you have figured out that goslings are very similar to toddlers. They will get into everything and want to eat on anything. You really have to watch them close just like toddlers.

Back
Top Bottom