Hair style??

Quote:
I had to
lol.png
because this is totally me. I have no style at all. I go years without getting my hair cut. My most recent one was a few months ago (6-7 inches off), the one before that was close to 2 years ago (12 inches off). I always have them put in long layers and taper it to my face. I've gotten the same 'trim' for the last ten years. That 'style' lasts about 2 weeks and then I just start throwing it up in a ponytail all day anyways. I wish I could french braid my own hair, then I'd be okay, but my hair is usually in a messy bun at the base of my head. Ehh.. I'm not much of a girly girl anyways.
lol.png

Yeah, me either. Most days my hair is in a pony tail or a single braid (the only kind I can manage to do on my own head).

Yall are great! Since Friday, I have been at a very large outdoor function for (twelve hrs a day). There were maybe 50-60 women that were within ten yrs of my age (either way).. Here I was with my hair pulled back and up in my 'messy' twist with the 'octopus' clip that I wear all the time, when two ladies came over and said "we have been watching you all weekend and you are the most natural beauty we have ever seen'.. I said 'gee thanks' and laughed--thinking they were picking at me--1. I am definitely NOT beautiful 2. My hair was all over my head with many strands that had creeped out of the clip and were AWOL. 3. I was sweaty and dusty-- And they said "YES, you have a natural beauty." I almost cried.. So, I guess I will keep my hair this way for a while...LOL
IT really made my day..

And I too have 'fairy sparkles'--I love it...Thanks everyone...QB

mine is done like this all i do is wash and dry little with a towle.No gel or hair spray and no blow drying.And the hair flips out just like hers does.Its my wash and go hair....Wich im due for a cut now....
csiMargHelgenberger2.jpg

I had hair with a slight wave for years and years. Because of the natural curl any perm made me look like a poodle. I ended up wearing it very short throughout most of high school and college and often getting mistaken for a guy (despite my DD's - guess it was the jeans and boots?). Once we moved to Kodiak I got these great wild curls from the humidity.

I hate spending time and money on my hair, so I'm right with several of you. I wash my hair, put a little curl enhancing mouse in it (if I have it, often I don't) and blow dry it upside down until it's sticking out in all directions. That's the way I got to work. The wild hair suits my personality. I get it cut about every six months. Often I just pull it back in the standard clip. I'm a land manager and spend half my time in the backcountry. The rest of the time I'm too busy playing with my kids and animals. Who really cares what my hair looks like - certainly not the chickens!
lau.gif

BTW - I'm only 36 and I have lots of fairly sprinkles too. I dye my hair from time to time, but not to hide the fairy sprinkles - just for something to do. It satisfies my artistic side!

I have chin-length coarse, curly white hair with black stripes. I cut it myself in layers and I think it looks pretty good when I style it. On most days though, I run my fingers through( dry combing the curls can't be done) and top it with a bright scarf.

Back
Top Bottom