Hallo! From a southern Brazilian!

Strobel

In the Brooder
Jan 18, 2023
Hey, everyone! How is it going?

I'm from the south of Brazil and a first time chicken owner of 3 chooks. 2 pullets(Trudy and Margrit) and 1 cockerel(Erwin).

Before them, I had the most lovely pullet, called Heidi, but unfortunately because of a vet mistake, she passed away 2 weeks ago and I’m still sad, angry and confused about what happened.

I’ll show them all later in another post!

Pet chickens are not really popular here like parrots or cockatiels, but that practice is growing a lot more common nowadays.

It all started last year in September when my wife impulsively and surprisingly brought home a week old Barred Rock pullet(Heidi). We knew nothing about chickens, I never ever thought about having one, but I literally loved that little fluff ball since the first time I saw her!

Apart from chickens, I enjoy technology and cooking, specially BBQ.

I found out about BYC in one of my early researches about pet chicken care.

Now I finally decided to join the community so I can learn more and also share my experiences with my chooks.

See you soon!

Hey, everyone! How is it going?

I'm from the south of Brazil and a first time chicken owner of 3 chooks. 2 pullets(Trudy and Margrit) and 1 cockerel(Erwin).

Before them, I had the most lovely pullet, called Heidi, but unfortunately because of a vet mistake, she passed away 2 weeks ago and I’m still sad, angry and confused about what happened.

I’ll show them all later in another post!

Pet chickens are not really popular here like parrots or cockatiels, but that practice is growing a lot more common nowadays.

It all started last year in September when my wife impulsively and surprisingly brought home a week old Barred Rock pullet(Heidi). We knew nothing about chickens, I never ever thought about having one, but I literally loved that little fluff ball since the first time I saw her!

Apart from chickens, I enjoy technology and cooking, specially BBQ.

I found out about BYC in one of my early researches about pet chicken care.

Now I finally decided to join the community so I can learn more and also share my experiences with my chooks.

See you soon!
Welcome to BYC!! :)

Back
Top Bottom