Hallo!

Bekalodon

Chirping
5 Years
Jun 9, 2018
I fell in love with chickens after I started working with my college farm's layer and meat flocks.

Currently I help my mom take care of our flock of 14 chickens. Our flock currently consists of 2 roosters, 6 hens, 3 pullets, and a 3 day old chick. They have a nice coop and run. Unfortunately, we are Mycoplasma positive, which we found out after losing a couple chickens last year.

I joined Backyard Chickens because every time we had some question about or issue with our chickens, we always seemed to find ourselves here, and eventually I decided to just take out the Google middleman and make an account. And so here I am!

:welcome
I'm Haley and I greatly enjoy participating and learning on this site!
There are so many knowledgeable members willing to answer any/all questions...each member has their area of expertise as you will see. I learn something new everyday and am sure u will enjoy BYC as much as the rest of the flock!
We share stories, happiness, and occasionally, grief. I'm sure you'll fit right in so jump on in and enjoy:highfive:

Welcome Cool.gif

I am happy that you joined us!

I fell in love with chickens after I started working with my college farm's layer and meat flocks.

Currently I help my mom take care of our flock of 14 chickens. Our flock currently consists of 2 roosters, 6 hens, 3 pullets, and a 3 day old chick. They have a nice coop and run. Unfortunately, we are Mycoplasma positive, which we found out after losing a couple chickens last year.

I joined Backyard Chickens because every time we had some question about or issue with our chickens, we always seemed to find ourselves here, and eventually I decided to just take out the Google middleman and make an account. And so here I am!
SUPER AWESOME INTRO.gif
1194610-fa6c82b73dd5829fc6acafd6a2529984.gif

Back
Top Bottom