HALLOWEEN FOWL COSTUME CONTEST ~ HALLOWEEN HAL 2015 CONTEST #3

Applejack representing her breed as Shera princess of the D'uccles.

Intro picture

Defeating the evil spider

On top of Franken Mountain
The cape was made of felt and glue

Hey everyone finished my entry not as good as I was hoping for ended up having to photograph and rangle the very irritated chicken myself. Lol.
Note to self: measure the height of the chicken next time, poor Ginger was tripping over the legs. And I never did get the hat on her.
These are the two best pictures of Ginger as a scarecrow. You might imagine that she wasn't thrilled. Next time I'll get help. :)

Here I have added a photo of the costume not on Ginger so the details and hat(which would have to have been glued on her head to make it stay there) can be seen.

I sewed all the items from scrap material and added the straw details myself. As can hopefully be seen from the photos I made overalls with a front pocket that has straw spilling out and a shirt with attached arms and hands. There is also straw out the bottom of the pants and the hat.

Also idk if I can do this but I just wanted to say that if I place at all I would really prefer second prize of the eggs instead as our girls free range all day and bored is not in their vocabulary. Lol thanks :)
Thank you for the opportunity all of these contests have been a blast and I've loved watching them as well as the hatch-a-long. :) thank you all

Just read the deadline again and I think I missed it :(

Not gunna lie if thats the case it's a real bummer I worked so hard only to go over the time limit. Good luck every one. :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom