HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks

Having some issues with her blood pressure, she runs low anyway, but now it's concerning. I kept quiet all night about being a nurse, but I think they all know now. Giving a good pep talk and then we're doing this! Push!!!

th.gif
but but but kids force you to call out sick! yer hubs can stay home I guess?
i have called out once for her, but usually she goes to her great grammy's house
he cant call out, even though he works for his parents
roll.png

Hello all! We just placed some eggs today. Also have some under a hen outside that should hatch in about 2 weeks!

Placed 18 RIR eggs and 9 barnyard mix.
Awesome!!

These duckie eggs are going to be the death of me. We rushed home this afternoon to just a few more pips. We went out to dinner to kill time, came home to more pips. I know I won't sleep a wink tonight, I'll be sitting here with my flashlight so I don't keep DH up all night.
barnie.gif
Ducks take forever to zip from pip to zip can be 36+- hours
fl.gif
Good Luck!!

Yes. This was Wednesday night's sunset:

So Pretty! and Happy Birthday tomorrow!!( i wont be around!)

I have egg's due to hatch in 2 week's. they are Trader Joes egg's. the pic is the chick that I have already named TJ
Great image! What day?

Mine have decided to start hatching early and I've got 3 out so far, 2 girls and a boy! 3 down, 4 to go!
woot.gif

We have a pip & our thirteenth grandchild should be arriving soon!
wee.gif
YAYYYYY!!!!!!

If my girls don't start laying soon, I'm not going to have anything to hatch! I guarantee they'll be laying in full force as soon as its too late to hatch for the hatch a long lol
I am sure someone could mail you some!!!

one way or another YOU WILL HAVE EGGS !!!!
goodpost.gif

Having some issues with her blood pressure, she runs low anyway, but now it's concerning. I kept quiet all night about being a nurse, but I think they all know now. Giving a good pep talk and then we're doing this! Push!!!
UGH!! I hate blood pressure issues!!
fl.gif

So, someone posted a "hatch rate" picture based on location of the eggs. Now I'm worried, does that decrease my hatch rate in a larger incubator?

So, someone posted a "hatch rate" picture based on location of the eggs. Now I'm worried, does that decrease my hatch rate in a larger incubator?
when you turn them you should move them around the incubator, the rate indication is because of hot/cold spots affecting development

Air cells last night D18
Locked down and this morning I woke up to a pip
:th poop, i am leaving today and wont be back until monday
hope they survive the weekend in there

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom