HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks

He's here!
Congratulations!
woot.gif

I have an Dark Olive Egger Chick pip'ing today... have another lock down on Monday... officially starting HAL with a boom :)

On a side note, just update iPhone to iOS 10 and it's annoying me already lol

I have an Dark Olive Egger Chick pip'ing today... have another lock down on Monday... officially starting HAL with a boom
smile.png

On a side note, just update iPhone to iOS 10 and it's annoying me already lol
i've heard the update is horrible, i am thinking about doing it to my hubby, and seeing what i think lol
fl.gif

Lol. I keep typing only half words, and no more type writer sounds when typing, sounds like little bubbles popping
1f612.png
The badges and alerts on the screen when phone is locked look lame, and using your finger print now requires pressing "Home" key after...just notice keyboard doesn't auto change back to letters after picking symbols or punction like it used too. I will be sending lame messages in my future lol

Lol. I keep typing only half words, and no more type writer sounds when typing, sounds like little bubbles popping
1f612.png
The badges and alerts on the screen when phone is locked look lame, and using your finger print now requires pressing "Home" key after...just notice keyboard doesn't auto change back to letters after picking symbols or punction like it used too. I will be sending lame messages in my future lol
i have a 4s, so i dont have many of the functions u have anyway

Back
Top Bottom