HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks

Quote:
hugs.gif
you chose well!!

This is so tempting. SOOOOOOO tempting!
@Saris
wee.gif
clap.gif

Ok, I know what I will be hatching for October, 4 "Ice Cream Bars" and 4 Cream brabanters... I may also get 3 or 4 Black Quechua Olmec...(hatching araucans around the 30th of this month and they would make a good partner from South America to keep the blood strong) Oy-vey, I have a fever... an egg collecting/hatching fever...
jumpy.gif

Ice cream Bars!!!! yummy lol
hugs.gif
Thank you so much too !!
wink.png

This is so tempting. SOOOOOOO tempting!
Join us!

Ok, I know what I will be hatching for October, 4 "Ice Cream Bars" and 4 Cream brabanters... I may also get 3 or 4 Black Quechua Olmec...(hatching araucans around the 30th of this month and they would make a good partner from South America to keep the blood strong) Oy-vey, I have a fever... an egg collecting/hatching fever...
jumpy.gif
Do you have any pictures of these you could share?

Join us! 

Do you have any pictures of these you could share?

The "Ice Cream Bars" are some mix I'm assuming involving cream Legbars, that make a teal blue egg.. The hens are going to be crested barred(black n white)... We'll see though, the last four gave me zilch so they resent... My marans are hatching right now, one is knocking all the other eggs around... It pip'd and zipped in like an hour or however long I was at the city council meeting for chicken ordinance... The other 3 have pip'd but not done much else... The only surviving Araucana of 12 eggs also pipped, 2 days early... Booger. Ya, this hatching thing is stressful. I did get good feed back at the meeting, and I believe I have helped make our ordinance a little more lenient for our town... 10 birds with more ok if neighbors sign off :) Sounds good to me! (These are R1, 6k sq ft or less lots btw)

Aagggghhhhhhh.... I cant stop hatching. I've been having really bad luck with USPS and hatching eggs so I'm using that as my excuse to keep going
wink.png
Its a fantastic excuse!! welcome over!

I've got eggs in the incubator right now. But, unless I can find some CCL or Silkie eggs, October might be chickless. :(

WHAT! NO WAY!!!! must find eggs must find eggs!!!! @sarasweatman got silkies?
lau.gif

Aagggghhhhhhh.... I cant stop hatching. I've been having really bad luck with USPS and hatching eggs so I'm using that as my excuse to keep going
wink.png
I hope you have better luck with the USPS soon.

I've got eggs in the incubator right now. But, unless I can find some CCL or Silkie eggs, October might be chickless. :(
Hope you can find the eggs you want.
fl.gif

Quote: The chickens sound interesting, teal blue egg, nice. Glad the city council meeting went well.

Back
Top Bottom