HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks

Mornin Michael
hugs.gif
ready to start some contests?
Hi Sally!
hugs.gif
. Yes on the contest, after I get a few things done at home first.

Quote: Hi Pensmaster!

Morning Uncle Pen. How's the newest addition doing?

As of last night she was doing fine. Can't see a thing out there right now.

Have the cougar back, there was a sighting a couple days ago. So everyone is on the lookout. She or he has not been seen for a couple years. Could be a complete new one. I was wondering why the deer were not freely walking around lately.

Have the cougar back, there was a sighting a couple days ago. So everyone is on the lookout. She or he has not been seen for a couple years. Could be a complete new one. I was wondering why the deer were not freely walking around lately.
Glad to hear she's doing good so far.
Hopefully the kitty cat leaves your birds alone.

:fl

Thats scary, we have a couple around here (though fish n game will tell you otherwise)
Good luck
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom