Hanabal (my Great Dane baby) is growing up! Another pic post 22

Look at how big hes gotten!
ep.gif
He is one gorgeous guy! Lucky you! Thanks for sharing the pics, and update on him!
thumbsup.gif

Awww thanks everyone. He is just as goofy as he looks.
smile.png
such a silly puppy personality. And yeah, the kids keep asking how we are going to haul him around when he is grown! LOL I think we are going to go with a little sister for Hanabal. He has a slightly dominant personality and I don't want to take any chances.

Oh, Evermore Ranch, I can't even imagine how painful it was losing that precious sweetie. He was beautiful and I know you must miss him so much!
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Jax is doing fine, growing rapidly and such a smart little booger. Thanks for asking.
smile.png

Still trying to make up our minds, little brother or little sister for Jax? I think we are leaning towards another male.

Oppositesex dog relationships generally have less jealousy and fighting, just so you know.
smile.png
Hope it works out for you!

Quote:
Jax is doing fine, growing rapidly and such a smart little booger. Thanks for asking.
smile.png

Still trying to make up our minds, little brother or little sister for Jax? I think we are leaning towards another male.

Oppositesex dog relationships generally have less jealousy and fighting, just so you know.
smile.png
Hope it works out for you!

I know, but we prefer another male and we are prepared to work thru any problems. Thanks for the heads up though.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom