Hanabal (my Great Dane baby) is growing up! Another pic post 22

aaawwwww...

why am I slobbering over a puppy? I finally got rid of all ours...sheesh...
But I sure do miss our merle male pup...I cried when they came to pick him up.

Hanabal is GORGEOUS!!!! Merle is my favorite color. Wait til he sits his hind end on the couch and his front legs on the floor...it looks so goofy!!!

Give him big hugs from me!!!!(and some treats, yum!)

I bet it was really hard to see all the puppies go! Isn't there just something stunning about the merle coloring! But that little mantle female of yours made my knees in weak, too!
smile.png
I can't wait til he is THAT huge!
smile.png

Here is a pic of Hanabal with his play buddy, Bella.
smile.png

7091_bella_n_hanabal.jpg

he is just like are ol dozer (are old dane) i believe yall have seen pics of him

Last edited:
I want a Great Dane they are gorgeous. We have always had small dogs. I want a BIG dog just once. Course they don't make the best running partners, don't they get bad hips easily?

I have fond memories of this breed of dog. When we were young, my family had a couple of Great Danes. That was during the time period when most people had their ears cut(cropped?) I think the dogs look better with their natural ear shape.

LOL and the funny part, Debi, this is NOTHING compared to what he will be!
smile.png

Yeah, you are right, emzyyy, they can have hip issues. I was told they aren't supposed to run a lot at all until they are over a year old.

I agree, deb1, I love the look of a dog with its natural ears. I love the trend toward leaving Danes natural and I think its only a matter of time for other breeds.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom