Hand Painted Coop Signs, Farm Names, Favorite Breeds, Fresh Eggs, Etc

Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
I have started painting again and will be taking custom orders for hand-painted coop signs.

I can do "FRESH EGGS," or "FREE RANGE EGGS," the name of your coop, your favorite breed, etc.I can also do farm names, funny signs, ranch names, open/closed signs, fresh honey, fresh milk or address numbers.

I also have wooden letters (spelling out EGGS, COOP, or breeds) available in a few different sizes and I can paint them any color you'd like.

All signs are made of wood. I use high-quality acrylic paints. After painting, the whole sign is then covered in a protective clear coat and should last for years--indoors or out!

Sizes vary and prices start at $10 for a basic sign in a small size 4" x 6" or an oval sign (about 6"). The largest pieces of wood I have are around 24" long and 6-8" wide.

No two signs will be alike. I do use stencils for the lettering (unless you'd like me to hand-paint the letters/numbers). All of the eggs, chickens, etc are hand-painted.

Mounting brackets are included OR I can drill a hole and attach some wire for hanging for an additional $5

Shipping to anywhere is $10 & up (based on the size of the sign & destination zip code).

I'm finally caught up on my custom orders and I will be attempting to get a few (non custom) example/sale pieces done this weekend. I'll be posting pictures of completed signs for sale.

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone that ordered! I'm finally caught up on my list and ready for more custom orders...

The one pictured is painted on finished pine and the person backed out after I started. It's a bright pink and features a white egg, brown egg and chocolate brown egg. I can put just about whatever lettering you'd like on it. The sign is about 5" x 6". Asking $12 for that one. Mounting hardware is extra.

I also have a teal blue (picture doesn't do the color justice) sign available. It's blank right now but I can add whatever you'd like. I'm asking $12 for it which would include a few eggs painted on and the words "Fresh Eggs" or something similar. Mounting hardware is extra.

Last edited:
I just scored a big pile of 80+ year old barn wood today. There is probably enough there for 20 signs.

Most of the pieces are about 8" wide by 12-18" long. I plan to just paint on them and leave the back ground color as the weathered barn wood. I will hose off the wood and lightly sand it to give me a clean, useable surface and to (hopefully) prevent splinters. :)

Back
Top Bottom