Handicap Chicken (and other poultry) Contest! RESULTS (FINALLY) pg 7

Name:Butch
Breed (Mutts are allowed too): Barred rock x EE x who knows what
How chicken got its handicap: Another rooster wouldn't let him on the roost during a cold, wet night. He got frostbite. He was in the house for a month before his feet dropped off. He functions normally, eating, drinking, walking, pooping, and even mating. He has a chick, Emily Bob. The only reason this was possible was because he found a broody hen who was still laying but not moving.......
What makes your chicken special besides its defect: He is really nice compared to his father. He is just all-around wonderful

23256_img_2499.jpg

Closeup of feet:
23256_img_2515.jpg

Hi everybody, first off please forgive me for the extremely late judging of this contest. I haven't been on here for at least a month. So I'm back from the dead or hibernation or whatever you'd like to call it.

I FINALLY have the results of this contest. Due to the small ammount of entries I've once again narrowed the places down to onle 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

And to the results:

3rd place: goes to rudiguez poultry

2nd place: goes to schultz

and 1st place: goes to fourfeathers

congrats to all, sorry again for this extremely, unacceptably late judging, gee, I feel like a traitor for some wierd reason...
tongue.png

Aww I hope all is well and it's good to see you back!
Congrats everyone and thanks for the second place, Bald E. Chicken will get extra treats today, maybe strawberries!!

Back
Top Bottom