Hands on hatching and help

Quote:
frow.gif
back at you. I' around, just not as much as usual.
big_smile.png
Peafowl are just starting to breed, so gonna be hatching pea eggs very soon.

-Kathy

Just wanted to share that I had a 100% hatch yesterday! Not my first time, but it is always exciting when it happens!

Also wanted to keep this thread up there so people who need help will easily be able to find it!!! Thanks again Amy for starting this! I think it is a great resource.

Just wanted to share that I had a 100% hatch yesterday! Not my first time, but it is always exciting when it happens!

Also wanted to keep this thread up there so people who need help will easily be able to find it!!! Thanks again Amy for starting this! I think it is a great resource.
wee.gif
Congrats on the hatch!!!! How is the little one that was weak?

Up and running around... cannot tell her apart anymore from the others. ALWAYS a good sign. Took less than an hour after giving Nutra Drench. I think she was just exhausted from such a long hatch. Thanks for your input. Always appreciated!

Up and running around... cannot tell her apart anymore from the others. ALWAYS a good sign. Took less than an hour after giving Nutra Drench. I think she was just exhausted from such a long hatch. Thanks for your input. Always appreciated!
That's great! Sometimes they just need that extra boost!

Love this!

I'm almost halfway through my first incubator incubation, I'm super happy to have a thread to turn to if I run into problems
smile.png

Just not into letting things unnecessarily die on my watch!
frow.gif
Welcome to the thread!! Glad to have you here. You came to the right place. Most of us are the "bleeding hearts" that will try anything to save a life..well, animal life at least...lol
wink.png

frow.gif
Welcome to the thread!! Glad to have you here. You came to the right place. Most of us are the "bleeding hearts" that will try anything to save a life..well, animal life at least...lol
wink.png

Haha Amy! Glad you specified that one!
yuckyuck.gif
I gotta say I have a special place in my heart for animals, babies, and kids... adults on the other hand generally bring their problems on themselves! (Can you tell I am a public servant! LOL!!! Oh well, keeps me in business!)

Yes we all here feel strongly about helping out these peeps if they get into trouble. Not sure we could stand by and doing nothing if we had too!
jumpy.gif

Edit: I didn't take em out of the turners though, I just cracked the lid and stuck the candler in.

Doesn't count then! ;)

The heartbeat. I don't know about anything other than duck eggs, but I love to see the heartbeat.
I think I have candling issues...!

I've heard that ducks are amazing to candle and you can see them swimming. I'm so jealous!

:frow  back at you. I' around, just not as much as usual. :D  Peafowl are just starting to breed, so gonna be hatching pea eggs very soon.

-Kathy

Hi Kathy. You actually helped me with my first assist...it was on a pea egg! She's a healthy girl today!

Just wanted to share that I had a 100% hatch yesterday!  Not my first time, but it is always exciting when it happens!

Also wanted to keep this thread up there so people who need help will easily be able to find it!!!  Thanks again Amy for starting this!  I think it is a great resource. 

Congrats on the awesome hatch!! I love it when that happens! I'm on day 15 now and these eggs are looking so good, I'm hoping they all hatch too!

Back
Top Bottom